THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE

THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE
PRAY FOR PEACE AND RECONCILIATION

Monday, January 15, 2007

TAKE A MOMENT TO PRAY


Along my journey, I met many people who were suffering from long term abuse. I met people separated by war, some were able to escapee while others were unable to leave. There is over two million people in prisons, families who have been displaced, victims who were traumatized. There are children who are unwanted in all parts of this world with no one who wants them, especially the handicapped children. We who have so much choose to spend our money on things rather to make us feel better, but find no heart to help a poor child. Why are we so pulled away from helping others? By reaching out to others, we help ourselves. Take time and pray about your journey... where are you going with your life?

I felt so hopeless many years ago because I never felt I could recover from what happened to me. All those years being traumatized and what helped me through was my faith in God and to keep going on the journey even though I didn't think I could make it. So, I encourage you to keep going no matter how difficult it is to do so...